Providing quality support for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs, ensuring they are included in every step of their personal pathway.
Ivy Core, Ivy Cottage, Ivy Dene, Ivy Mead, Ivy Lodge, Care Homes, Care Barnsley, Learning disabilities, Learning disabilities Barnsley, Care Barnsley, Care Pontefract, Care Ferrybridge, Care Ackton, Care Lundwood, Residential Care Home, Learning disability care, Learning disability care home, Support, Support Worker, Care Support Worker, Support Worker South Yorkshire, Support Worker West Yorkshire, Care Worker West Yorkshire, Support Worker Jobs, Night Support Worker, Day Support Worker, Working in Care, Care Services, Supporting people with disabilities, Sunnybank, Sunnyborough, Sunnydale, Sunnyfield, Sunnyview, Sunnywell, www.mcare.info, whitwood house, whitwood hall, Whitwood grange, the grange, learning disabilities south yorkshire, learning disabilities west yorkshire, learning disability challenging behaviour home, dual diagnosis care home
Registered Head Office Address:
T: 01226 288 277
F: 01226 321 658
Ivy Care is a trading name of Ivy Cottage (Ackton) Ltd and must not be confused with or associated
with ‘Ivy Care Ltd’ or similar named organisations.
Website designed and maintained by Ross Evans
We are looking for a highly motivated individual willing to develop and progress with support from an experienced registered manager.
This is a rewarding opportunity to work in a residential care setting, providing day to day support, guidance and activities to adults with learning disabilities and complex needs.
The successful candidate will be highly driven and passionate about social care.
You will be supporting the registered manager to ensure excellent service delivery is maintained in our residential service in West Yorkshire.
The role of Deputy Manager is interesting and diverse and includes:
• Supporting the registered manager in their role and providing cover in their absence.
• Supporting and supervising a staff team of support workers
• Involvement in service developments.
• Liaising and maintaining good working relationships with local commissioners to aid the growth of the new service.
• Attending local networking events across West Yorkshire and surrounding areas.
• Deliver support to all service users on occasion when required.
The successful candidate will have:
• An understanding of the needs of service users with a learning disability and complex needs.
• L3 or above Health and Social Care qualification .
• An ability to problem solve creatively and swiftly.
• Excellent communication, motivational and organisational skills.
• An ability to work on your own initiative.
• Full Driving licence for work purposes
£23,500 per annum pro rata
37.5 hours per week
Location: Featherstone, West Yorkshire
At Ivy Care we want to reward our employees for the hard work they do and our benefits package includes:
• Competitive rate of pay.
• Annual leave to a maximum of 33 days (including statutory holidays).
• Government Personal Pension Scheme.
• Continuous opportunities for ongoing training and career development.
• Refer A Friend Recruitment initiative
For an informal discussion regarding this post please contact Operations Director, Janette Walker on 07951 779 883
To apply for this exciting role, please contact:
Recruitment and Resourcing Coordinator
T: 01226 288 277
M: 07717 571 201
Deputy Service Manager